Wordsearch your personality - a bit of wordy fun

I'd love to attribute this to someone but I can't find out who - it just seems to be flying round Facebook at the moment.

Actually, it should say 'the first four adjectives you see describe you', because the first word I saw was 'ram'! That's not me at all! Once I realised what I was meant to be doing though I came out as outgoing, dramatic, reserved and talented. Not quite sure how I can be outgoing and reserved at the same time!

Anyway what about you? Which four words did you see first? Teachers, try it with your students - a bit of vocabulary personalisation? And great for seeing words within words, which can really help with spelling long words.

By the way, a big hello to the people I met at the Language Show in London on Sunday and all the teachers I'm looking forward to meeting in Romania this week (25-30 Oct 2011).

Now, come on, what were your words? And do they describe you?

Johanna

4 comments:

  1. My first four adjectives were genuine,elegant, peaceful and patient...what about that?
    It makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johanna, the first words I saw were 'Peaceful','passionate', 'thoughtful' and 'charismatic' - the first and third are true, the first is a moot point, but I don't really agree (and would passionately defend my right not to!) and the final one is something that I don't feel. I really like this blog, which I discovered only today (at what point is it no longer to qualify 'discovered' with only?) - I look forward to reading your most recent book!

    Best wishes

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I'm wrestless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeaaah im elegant ;)

    ReplyDelete